Who we are:
Cram Crew is an academic tutoring firm filled with multi-talented, life-long learners who only expect one thing: results. As part of our team-oriented culture, we provide comprehensive training, a collaborative environment, and professional development programs.
As an Assistant Editor, you will help support our clients through the college application process by reviewing entrance résumés and essays. As an integral member of our College Readiness department, you will work closely with team members to support, shape, and guide the future of our program.
• Edit and proofread client essays
• Provide clear, constructive feedback to clients and team members
• Manage time-sensitive and long-term projects simultaneously
• Draft and edit content for company and client materials, including protocols and blog entries
• Create and design unique résumés for clients with Adobe InDesign software
• Work with clients on materials as needed; plan and lead workshops for students
• Assist with administrative tasks and special projects as needed
• Communicate with parents and students via email and telephone while providing exceptional customer service
• Thorough understanding of writing mechanics and structure
• Exceptional grammatical, proofreading, and editing skills
• Exceptional communication, collaboration, and time management skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work as part of a team
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field preferred
• Proficiency with InDesign preferred
What you’ll get paid:
• Starting at $11-$13/hour
Please note that this position will operate out of our Katy office location.