Who we are:
We are Cram Crew, a one-on-one, in-home tutoring firm. Tutoring firm? Yep, tutoring is what we do, and we’re dang proud of it. We’re looking for a superstar Client Representative who will build positive relationships with current and potential clients.
As a member of the Client Services team, you will be responsible for providing customer service to our current clients and team of academic consultants, and will help streamline department administrative and sales processes.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Answering phones and responding to a high volume of email correspondence
- Providing excellent customer service to potential clients and advising them of Cram Crew’s services and packages and respond to general inquiries
- Implementing strategic initiatives to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Creating client accounts, processing payments, and inputing client data
- Resolving client complaints in a professional, timely manner and escalating through appropriate channels as necessary
- Preparing, packaging, and distributing materials for clients and consultant use
- Maintaining department paperwork and administrative records
What you should offer:
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive, professional attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Acute attention to detail and ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- No sales experience needed!
- A minimum of 60 college credit hours, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Available to work 30-40 hours per week during normal business hours
- Commitment of a minimum of one year
What we offer:
- Paid Training
- Team-building events
- Paid time off and holidays
- Matching 401(k) program
- Medical, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance*
*Contingent on full-time (average of 30 hrs/week) status.
What you’ll get paid:
- Starting at $11-13/hour