For Spring Break 2018, we are excited to announce our new program, The Kickoff!
The Kickoff will jump-start the ACT Test Preparation process for students who have not yet begun preparing. Students will review the content presented on the ACT and go over specific strategies on individual sessions. By the end of the program, each student will have a personalized game plan so that he or she can hit the ground running with future preparation.
Monday, March 12 – Friday, March 16
Cram Crew West— located at 1315 Grand Parkway Ste. 106 Katy, TX 77494
What you get:
- Proprietary study materials created specifically for The Kickoff
- Official, retired ACT Exams for supplemental practice
- One fully proctored Mock Exam with individualized score report and assessment
- Approximately 15 total hours of class time, including 12 hours of section-specific instruction
- Catered lunches Monday through Thursday
- Complimentary one-hour individual session with a Kickoff Leader on March 16
Ask about our Bundle Deal!
Question? Check out our The Kickoff FAQ page.