We are so excited to announce our third summer of The Crunch
The Crunch is an intensive program intended to help rising seniors (the class of 2019) with all of the ins and outs of college applications. From crafting your perfect résumé, to tackling the ever-daunting essays, The Crunch will help you through the entire process.
Session 1: June 25 – 29 from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Session 2: July 16 – 20 from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Session 3: July 23 – 27 from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Session 1 & 2: 1315 Grand Parkway Ste. 106 Katy, TX 77494
Session 3: 5540 N. Lamar Blvd. Ste. 205 Austin, TX 78756
What you get:
- Personalized attention from our instructors and consultants in a small group setting.
- Campers will learn how to use the ApplyTexas and Common App online applications.
- Résumé and essay workshops, which are intended to teach campers how to write effective essays and create the perfect résumé.
- Brainstorming and outlining techniques with an in depth discussion of all essay prompts from ApplyTexas and Common App applications.
- Campers will leave with a fully drafted college application résumé, which will be edited and finalized by our College Readiness editors.
- At least 1 fully drafted college application essay, with one review with revisions from our College Readiness editors.
- Tips and tricks to do well in any college interview.
- The option to purchase a unique designed résumé created by our internal team of designers.
What to bring:
- Your laptop!
- A completed résumé worksheet (if you have one).
- Official club or sports documentation.
- Test scores and/or an unofficial high school transcript.
- A formal or informal list of any and all activities you have participated in since the start of your freshman year.
- A list of potential essay ideas, in response to the Common Application and ApplyTexas Essay Topics.
- Lunch – we will provide snacks and refreshments, but lunch will not be provided and we will not allow students to leave campus for lunch.
Questions? Check out our The Crunch FAQ page.