We are so excited to announce our fourth summer of The Crunch!
The Crunch is an intensive program intended to help rising seniors (the class of 2020) with all of the ins and outs of college applications. From crafting your perfect résumé, to tackling the ever-daunting essays, The Crunch will help you through the entire process.
Session 1: July 15 – 19 from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Session 2: July 22 – 26 from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Session 3: August 5 – 9 from 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Session 1 & 3: 1315 W. Grand Parkway S. Katy, TX 77494
Session 2: 5540 N. Lamar Blvd. Ste. 205 Austin, TX 78756
What you get:
- Personalized attention from our instructors in a small group setting.
- Review of ApplyTexas and Common App portals.
- Résumé and essay workshops, which are intended to teach students how to write effective essays and create the perfect résumé.
- Brainstorming and outlining techniques with an in-depth discussion of all essay prompts from ApplyTexas and Common App applications.
- Finalized application materials, including résumé, major essay (i.e. ApplyTexas or Common App), and any additional supplements, for one university.
- Tips and tricks to do well in any college interview.
- The option to purchase a unique designed résumé created by our internal team of designers.
What to bring:
- Your laptop!
- A completed résumé worksheet (if you have one).
- Test scores and/or an unofficial high school transcript.
- A formal or informal list of any and all activities you have participated in since the start of your freshman year.
- A list of potential essay ideas, in response to the Common Application and ApplyTexas essay topics.
- Lunch – we will provide snacks and refreshments, but lunch will not be provided and we will not allow students to leave campus for lunch.
Questions? Check out our The Crunch FAQ page.