Who we are:
We are Cram Crew, a one-on-one, in-home tutoring firm. Tutoring firm? Yep, tutoring is what we do, and we’re dang proud of it. We’re looking for a one-of-a-kind Development Coordinator to help support the content knowledge of our students and tutors.
Our Development team trains consultants, provides professional development programs, and creates original study and assessment materials for our clients. As an extension of the Development team, you will be responsible for scheduling and facilitating training for certifications, providing content and technical support to the Field Team (our tutors), and preparing and coordinating Mock Exams.
This position will be based out of our Houston office.
What we offer:
- Thorough, hands-on paid training to provide employee with firm knowledge and understanding of the position and our processes
- A collaborative and supportive team of colleagues
- Team-building and social events
- Professional development, including an annual company-wide conference
- Opportunities for professional growth within Cram Crew
- Paid time off and holidays
- Matching 401(k) program
- Medical, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance*
*Contingent on full-time (average of 30 hrs/week) status
What you’ll be responsible for:
Development Team and Training
- Acting as your area’s Development representative to provide content and technology support to the Field Team, our tutors.
- Coordinating and attending your area’s teachbacks following training
- Following up with consultants who have recently passed training and answering any content or training related questions
- Working in conjunction with the internal Development Team to create, edit, and implement new client and consultant facing materials (such as mock exams, training manuals/literature, or practice test questions) and/or make updates to existing materials.
- Assisting in and hosting specialty events for clients, like The Extra Point (a week-long Test Preparation class prior to an official ACT date), and for consultants, like Employee Appreciation Events
Continuing Education and Certification Courses
- Working in conjunction with the internal Development Team to create, plan, and host professional development workshops, also referred to as Continuing Education Courses (CECs), specific to your area
- Planning and leading trainings for consultant certification in certain subject areas, as needed
- Coordinating and planning dates and times of your area’s Mock Exams and assigning proctors
- Grading and performing assessments on Mock Exams
- Liaising between faculty and students to resolve problems and make recommendations to continually improve the Mock Exam process
- Uses a variety of equipment such as a personal computer, printer, Scantron machine, scanner, iPads, and other standard office equipment
- Provide support to other teams, as needed
What you should offer:
- A strong background in math and science subjects
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Acute attention to detail and ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Forward-thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Proficiency in Google suites and Microsoft Office suite
- Prior tutoring/teaching experience preferred
- A minimum of 60 college credit hours