Who we are:
We are Cram Crew, a one-on-one, in-home tutoring firm. Tutoring firm? Yep, tutoring is what we do, and we’re dang proud of it. We’re looking for a one-of-a-kind Development Coordinator to help support the content knowledge of our students and tutors.
As a member of the Development team, you will be responsible for preparing and coordinating Mock Exams, scheduling certifications and providing content and technical support to our tutors.
This position will be based out of our Houston office.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Development Team and Training
- Working in conjunction with the internal Development Team to host Continuing Education Courses (CECs) specific to your area
- Leading certifications and trainings in certain subjects, as needed
- Acting as your area’s Development representative to provide content and technology support to the Field Team
- Coordinating and attending your area’s teachbacks following training
- Following up with consultants who have recently passed training and answering any content- or training-related questions
- Working in conjunction with the internal Development Team to create, edit, and implement new materials
- Assisting in and hosting specialty events for clients like The Extra Point and for consultants like Employee Appreciation Events
- Coordinating and planning dates and times of your area’s Mock Exams
- Grading and performing assessments on Mock Exams
- Liaising between faculty and students to resolve problems and make recommendations to continually improve the Mock Exam process
- General Duties
- Uses a variety of equipment such as a personal computer, printer, Scantron machine, scanner, iPads, and other standard office equipment
- Provide support to other teams, as needed
What you should offer:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Acute attention to detail and ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Forward-thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Proficiency in Google suites and Microsoft Office suite
- Prior tutoring/teaching experience preferred
- A minimum of 60 college credit hours
- A strong background in math and science subjects
What we offer:
- Paid Training
- Team-building events
- Paid time off and holidays
- Opportunities for professional growth within the company
- Matching 401(k) program
- Medical, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance*
*Contingent on full-time (average of 30 hrs/week) status.