Who we are:
We are Cram Crew, a one-on-one, in-home tutoring firm. Tutoring firm? Yep, tutoring is what we do, and we’re dang proud of it. We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to showcase our brand in a way that engages our audiences across multiple platforms.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will assist our Brand Development Team Lead with marketing and branding campaigns as well as designing internal and client-facing promotional materials. We are looking for a candidate who will collaborate with our internal departments to manage Cram Crew’s reputation and coordinate promotions, while encouraging employee engagement and interaction with our media and marketing
This position will be located in our Katy, Texas office.
What we offer:
- Paid Training
- Team-building events
- Paid time off and holidays
- Opportunities for professional growth within the company
- Matching 401(k) program
- Medical, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance*
*Contingent on full-time (average of 30 hrs/week) status.
What you will be responsible for:
- Assist Team Lead with initiating, planning, strategizing, and executing all Cram Crew marketing and branding campaigns
- Contribute to brainstorming for the purpose of actively seeking new leads and maintaining existing relationships with clients, contacts, and vendors
- Form new relationships with potential vendors or partners throughout the community by initiating contact, creating and coordinating in person meetings, and accurately representing Cram Crew throughout discussions
- Communicate and coordinate as needed with any vendors for ad campaigns and/or marketing partnerships; assist with coordinating payment and correspondence for local marketing initiatives such as school program artwork and/or auction and raffle prizes
- Write and edit compelling copy, including for newsletters and blog as needed and/or when delegated by Team Lead
- Assist Team Lead with the planning and promotion of internal Cram Crew Employee Appreciation events as well as in the planning, promotion, and day-of execution of marketing events
- Design captivating visual and textual forms of communication for social media as needed
- Assist with other design projects such as internal documents and/or client-facing materials and literature
- Follow and keep up to date with social media accounts of any industry-relevant organizations and competitors and share information with other teams as necessary
- Collaborate with other Brand Development persons to creatively market through social media platforms
What you should offer:
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Self-sufficiency and effective time management skills; ability to manage long and short term projects simultaneously
- Passion for creativity and engaging clients/potential clients in person and across various social media platforms
- Understanding of social media metrics and SEO
- Creative knack for coming up with eye-catching and engaging concepts and themes
- Ability to take initiative and foster collaboration and participation from fellow employees to capture overall company culture and convey it through social media
- Exceptional writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong general communication and customer service skills
Candidates for this role will be asked to provide a design portfolio and/or to share their social media handles.