Who we are:
Cram Crew is an academic tutoring firm filled with multi-talented, life-long learners who expect one thing: results. As part of our team-oriented culture, we provide comprehensive training, a collaborative work environment, and professional development programs.
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department leaders on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like job boards, social media networks, and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic Human Resources background combined with work experience in screening, interview, and assessing candidates.
This position is based out of our Katy office.
What we offer:
- Paid Training
- Team-building events
- Paid time off and holidays
- Matching 401(k) program
- Medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance*
*Contingent on full-time (average of 30 hrs/week) status.
What you will be responsible for:
- Research job posting platforms and create recruiting strategies with the goal of hiring the most qualified candidates for any open positions; promote open positions with the objective of maximizing return on monthly hiring budget
- Utilize hiring platforms such as LinkedIn to identify and connect with strong candidates and invite them to apply for open positions
- Attend various job fairs and events to promote Cram Crew’s presence in the community while meeting potential applicants and sharing relevant information with them about our company; brainstorm and research local events and platforms for additional recruiting and/or networking opportunities
- Establish strong first impression with candidates through professional, cordial, engaging, and responsive communication
- Review, assess, and sort incoming applications and resumes for all positions
- Coordinate the Online Assessment process between potential employees, the HR department, and the Development department
- Conduct phone interviews with prospective employees and determine whether candidates are eligible to continue to the next step of our hiring process
- Manage the Careers inbox correspondence
- Coordinate new hire training with the Development Team for field employees and with the General Manager for office staff
- Other duties and tasks as needed
What you should offer:
- Exceptional interviewing and communication skills with the ability to promote our company to prospective new hires
- A collaborative mindset with a talent for working with others while contributing to a shared goal
- Strong organizational skills, effective time management, and the ability to multitask and prioritize duties and projects efficiently
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive, professional attitude
- Previous recruiting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to human resources, communication studies, business, psychology/social sciences, and/or marketing preferred
- Available to work 30-40 hours per week during normal business hours