Who we are:
We are Cram Crew, a one-on-one, in-home tutoring firm. Tutoring firm? Yep, tutoring is what we do, and we’re dang proud of it. We’re looking for a superstar Recruiter who will manage and strengthen our recruiting, hiring, and onboarding processes while promoting our brand and company culture.
As a member of the Human Resources team, you will be responsible for creating and implementing recruiting strategies to find and hire strong and qualified candidates for our office and field positions across our Austin, Houston, and Inc. (Katy) offices.
This position is based out of our Katy office.
What we offer:
- Hands-on, thorough paid training to provide employee with firm knowledge and understanding of the position and our processes
- A collaborative and supportive team of colleagues
- Team-building and social events
- Professional development including an annual company-wide conference
- Paid time off and holidays
- Opportunities for professional growth within Cram Crew
- Matching 401(k) program
- Medical, dental, vision and long-term disability insurance*
*Contingent on full-time (average of 30 hrs/week) status.
What you will be responsible for:
- Research job posting platforms and create recruiting strategies with the goal of hiring the most qualified candidates for any open positions; promote open positions with objective of maximizing return on monthly hiring budget
- Utilizing hiring platforms such as LinkedIn to identify and connect with strong candidates and invite them to apply for open positions
- Attend various job fairs and community events to promote Cram Crew’s presence in the community while meeting potential applicants and sharing relevant information with them about our company; brainstorm and research local events and platforms for additional recruiting and/or networking opportunities
- Establish strong first impression with candidates through professional, cordial, engaging, and responsive communication
- Review, assess, and sort incoming applications and résumés for all positions
- Coordinate the Online Assessment process between potential employees, the HR department and the Development department
- Conduct phone interviews for potential employees and determine whether candidates are eligible to continue to the next step of our hiring process
- Manage the Careers inbox correspondence
- Coordinate new hire training with the Development Team for Field Team hires and with the General Manager for office hires
- Other duties and tasks as needed
What you should offer:
- Exceptional interviewing and communication skills with the ability to promote our company to prospective new hires
- Collaborative mindset with a talent for working with others while contributing to a shared goal
- Strong organizational skills, effective time management, and the ability to multitask and prioritize duties and projects efficiently
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive, professional attitude
- Previous recruiting experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in communication studies, business, psychology/social sciences or a field related to human resources and/or marketing preferred
- Available to work 30-40 hours per week during normal business hours