Who we are:
Cram Crew is an academic tutoring firm filled with multi-talented, life-long learners who only expect one thing: results. As part of our team-oriented culture, we provide comprehensive training, an internal support team, and professional development programs. We’re currently looking for superstar tutors who can help assist our growing number of SAT and ACT students in the Houston Metropolitan area. This tutoring job is for you.
As a tutor with Cram Crew, you will help students prepare for either the Reading and Writing Sections of the SAT as well as the English and Reading Tests on the ACT or the Math sections of both tests. If you are confident enough to do so, you may help students raise their scores on all of the tests’ sections. As you progress with Cram Crew, you will also have the opportunity to work with students on other standardized tests or in their academic subjects.
What you should offer:
- A reliable car and a willingness to commute within the metropolitan area
- A minimum commitment of 10 hours a week
- A minimum of 60 college credit hours
- Weeknight and weekend availability
- A professional and positive attitude
What you should be able to do:
- Correctly answer SAT and ACT questions
- Complete a comprehensive training to demonstrate content fluency
- Multitask and prioritize independent work
- Track and analyze student progress
- Communicate effectively and provide outstanding customer service
What we offer:
- Ability to pick your days off
- Driving compensation!
- Employee status, not an independent contractor
- Professional development and paid training
- Paid time off and holidays
- Matching 401(k) program