We are so excited to announce our fifth summer of The Crunch!
The Crunch is an intensive program intended to help rising seniors (the class of 2021) with all of the ins and outs of college applications. From crafting your perfect résumé, to tackling the ever-daunting essays, The Crunch will help you through the entire process.
Due to the current state of COVID-19 in our area, we will only collect a $100 deposit to reserve your seat in our program. We will collect the remaining balance two weeks prior to the start of the program.
- Cram Crew opts to cancel the program, following CDC and local health department recommendations.
- Schools re-open and in-person classes conflict with attendance at the program
Session 1: July 20 – 23 from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Session 2: August 3 – 6 from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
1315 W. Grand Parkway S. Katy, TX 77494
What you get:
- Personalized attention from our instructors in a small group setting.
- Review of ApplyTexas and Common App portals.
- Résumé and essay workshops, which are intended to teach students how to create the perfect résumé and write effective essays.
- Brainstorming and outlining techniques with an in-depth discussion of all essay prompts from ApplyTexas and Common App applications.
- Finalized application materials, including résumé, major essay (i.e. ApplyTexas or Common App), and any additional supplements for one university.
- Tips and tricks to do well in any college interview.
- The option to purchase a uniquely designed résumé created by our internal team of designers.
What to bring:
- Your laptop!
- A completed résumé worksheet (if you have one).
- Test scores and/or an unofficial high school transcript.
- A formal or informal list of any and all activities you have participated in since the start of your freshman year.
- A list of potential essay ideas, in response to the Common Application and ApplyTexas essay topics.
Questions? Check out our The Crunch FAQ page.